Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snuggles

When Jeff and I were getting married we went back and forth over whether to get a Queen or King size bed. The cost of a king seemed like a lot more to our soon-to-be-newlyweds budget so we ended up with a Queen. Over the years there have been times that the extra few inches of a King size would have been nice.

This weekend I was remembering how much effort went into the decision of which mattress, what size, what frame, etc, etc, etc. and I realized I never could have imagined then what my life is like now.

Cuddled in this sometimes too small bed with me were my husband, a nearly four year old who was cuddling next to me pretending to be asleep, and a seventeen month old who feels that our bed is the perfect place to practice his dive-bomb tactics.

Yea, it's a bit snug. Sometimes I think that there may be more practical places for the whole family to watch Clifford in the morning, but I have to say, I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments: