I pushed the snooze alarm to the max. The kids were up and watching the Disney channel and I was laying in bed calculating just how much longer I could sleep before I would actually be unable to get ready and off to work.
The kids were popping in and out of the bedroom. "Morning Mommy, the sun came back out!" (Bri) "ma-MA!" (Nate)
After a while Nate came in: "Moh?"
"More what, Buddy?"
"Dis!" he exclaims as he holds out two oatmeal cookies for my inspection.
"Where did you get those?" Off he trots in his footy PJ's to show me his accomplishment. I follow dutifully behind to see for myself.
He has successfully moved the bathroom step-stool out next to the kitchen counter and maneuvered the top off of the rubbermaid container that the cookies are in.
He beams up as he shows me what he did.
Now how do you say no to that? It was cookies for breakfast. (Just don't tell Jeff)
No comments:
Post a Comment