My kids LOVE s'mores (not that I know too many kids that don't). Somehow, even though they love the taste, they have difficulty keeping all that goodness in their mouths, not on their faces and clothes.
Nate looks like a true camper to me here. Just chillin out in his frog chair.
I think this photo of Benny is adorable... he kind of looks like he's searching for someone lost at sea. The hat and top getup also make me think he's going to pull out a metal detector at any minute and start scanning the beach.
Bri is not interested in building castles on the beach. No, she likes to dig holes. I don't know how this started, and I'm not sure I entirely understand it; but one of the most common phrases to be heard from her this summer was "Mommy, look at this big hole!"
Cora, Bri and Quinn playing little people.
(Notice the little row of crocs)


For those of you who have never been camping, cleaning your children is very very difficult. Your options are shower (pain in the neck) or sink (eeeeeewwwwww gross!). Thankfully, Alisha had a brilliant idea and took a handy little swimming pool to fill with soap and water.
I know Nate will kill me for posting this someday, but I just could not help myself. Oh, and I'm not sure who taught Will to put bubbles on his face and say "ho,ho,ho" but it's hilarious!
1 comment:
Haha! Love the frog chair pic! Nate looks SO big in the kiddie pool!
Post a Comment