Here is Bri with her bag all ready to go. Check out all those eggs behind her! 
Here we have Maddie, Bri and Nate all (almost) looking in the general direction of the camera. Of the many shots I attempted, this is the closest I had to an actual group shot.
Bri picking up her Easter eggs. She was a bit overwhelmed and would walk into the middle of a cluster, pick up just one egg, then move on to the next group. I kept saying "Bri there are more, there are more!" Still, she had her method and while she may not have gotten as many eggs, she sure had a great time!
Here is Nate "hunting" for eggs of his own. He was so tentative, it was really fun to watch as he became more comfortable around the kids and started to get the concept of grabbing for more.
1 comment:
Great pics!!! Looks like so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment