Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Yes, I know that today is September 12th, and I am just finally getting summer photos up on the blog. Still - I know you wouldn't want to miss them, even if they are very very very late.

"Uncle" Peter, Nate, Jill and Bri hanging out on the curb just before the Grandville 4th of July parade starts. After many, many attempts I gave up on a photo with the kids looking... Nate and Grandpa Jim covering their ears as the fire engines went past. Bri in her Red White and Blue. Notice the cute french braids? I'm very proud of the fact that I actually figured out that skill. Brianna, however, has a different opintion, since I now have reason to forcer her to hold still and get her hair "done" rather than just throwing a barette in it.Later that night we went to the Grandville fire works. The church accross the way was giving out "glow" bracelets and punch. The kids were beside themselves. When the fireworks started we all snuggled and the kids took turns switching between my lap and Jeff's. They even wore their pajamas.
Nate is giving Jeff a "backrub" here.













1 comment:

Amanda said...

At least I wasn't the MOST behind in blogging! Great pics! Love the back rub!