Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Day at Frederik Meijer Gardens

So, the butterflies are blooming. Being the cultured family that we are, we decided we had better get out to see them. Here is our little Brianna Caterpillar. And now Brianna has bloomed into a butterfly and we have a Nathan caterpillar!

Brianna's favorite part of the day was using her camera to capture pictures of all of the butterflies. We now have a VERY FULL little kitty camera.

Bri thought that if she held out her finger the butterflies would land on it. {I think this is because that's what the budgies do at John Ball Zoo}


When you need a little better look at the butterflies, just ask daddy for a lift!

Brianna being adorable



Nathan being adorable



"Hello Nafan! Can you hear me?!?"



"Ya"



Two kids on a dino... too bad I have no photos with both of them looking at the same time *sigh*


Yup, even mommy got up into the tree house



The little tiki hut


Brianna the monarch!

















3 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I didn't know there was a dinosaur there. Is that new! I know what you're saying about getting both of them to look at the same time. Same troubles here.

Christi said...

So adorable! I love the new header too!

Amanda said...

The Brianna being adorable pic IS ADORABLE! DONT SIT ON THE DRAGON! Someone may come after you!